Tuesday, July 28, 2009

WaterColoring Adventures



So this is what I've gotten done with my watercoloring. Oddly enough, this isn't the final I'm turning in. This was just me getting used to using watercolors more. The teacher doesnt want people using white for this assignment, so I'm going to have a pickle of a time getting that one done. This one was done with cold press and my final will be in hot press, so it'll be interesting what differences I'll learn in that. It might be more of a piece of shit done that way.

I'm starting to warm up to watercolors and I imagine if I spent more time with them, I could be quite good at using them. They're like a mix of using acrylics and markers at the same time.

I've got cool new wood frames from the mail now so I can proceed forward with other works I've been dealing with. Man, I wish I could just paint full time...I bet I'd turn into captain awesom asshole in no time...

No comments: