Saturday, July 11, 2009

Just about finished Homework assignment


This was a homework assignment where we had to pick from two poems. One involved playing with matches and one with sucking your thumb and both with dire consequences. Guess which one I picked? I was thinking of doing the thumb one in an over the top homo erotic sort of way but then for some reason I decided to be a little more sensible. I guess there's always next time.

This was a different method of painting where we applied a rough texture to cold press board and then painted on top of that. We'd then use the texture to do the blending for us. It was an interesting method but I'm more of a wet on wet brush for sort blender. It's always good to learn new things and I did so all in all, good times were had.

Watercolor is the next project so I'm little worried as I remember the last time I messed with watercolor it was a horribly mess but this time it looks like I'm approach it more like a pro. I gotta get supplies now. I think this time around I'm going to the $100 projector I just got and get the real good shit going. I'll scan in some life drawing I did yesterday in as well later.

No comments: