So I bust out a quick painting for drew's gal, rosa. It took me just a few hours to knock out. I think my yoga class hour took longer. In fact, I had to be sober for the yoga class. Not only was I boozing while I was painting, but I'm drunk now, scanning it in and making this entry. COMICONNNN!!!!! I am having my filthy sexual vengengance!! There were no "YoGA Fires!" or "yoga Flames" in that class at all..their doggy positions had little to no relation to the actual sex position....I did learn something though...I am unflexible for shit, and I ain't worth yoga shit until i can balance my whole tank of a body on my little arms as i have my legs up in the air like a dirty frog....then apparantly, I'm the shit....well fuck you Dhasism!!
Well, here's to the end of this week and to the beginning of the last week in the US before I leave to sweet ass Sweden!!! Holy Mother or fucK!!it's almost that time.
Goodnight.
No comments:
Post a Comment