Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Finally settling into my new place

I even started painting. Not full blown painting. I'm easing in slowly. I redid the background of this painting for the third time. I'm happy enough with this one. The other ones were pretty awful. Loue is a pisces afterall, so fish at least makes sense in the horoscope bullshit sort of way.


I'm even starting to scan now. Two art accomplishments in one night. Look at me go....


That's my drawing of Zuey. She is fantastical. I had more drawings of her, and other things, really but I keep seeming to be giving them to her. What is the gravitation of me wanting to give her many gifts. Heeeeee!



That is her drawing. Fantastical, isn't it? I guess this means I should make my blog adults only or something. Drat! Then again, that was just comin a miles away...


On a quick browse through old sketchbooks I found this and decided to scan it in. There is shitloads more sketches where that came from. So there you go.

No comments: