

So this is my livingroom. Just about all of it. That's right. I have 11 more months of this....that's right be jealous.....cough cough...


I finally busted these eyeballs out. They were in my closet forever at the other apartment. I put these bad boys over my shoes on the shoe rack. I basically makes it that much more of a pain in the ass, but it beats throwing them away.



I haven't done much art lately. I need to. I need to get more pentel color brushes. They're too good for this world. One of these is a tattooish thingy I drew on Zuey, one is an orangy thing I'm just barely starting on, and one is a fuck around inking on canvas for no reason at all and not being able to stop and now I have to figure out what to do with it. I can't wait for life drawing to start...


These are a few of the pics I took when me and Zuey went to the freak show thing in venice beach...I dug these two pics out of the bunch so i figured I'd throw these in right away.....
More to come...for realsies
No comments:
Post a Comment